We act as the accounting department for companies who are too small to afford a full-time staff or as the controller or chief financial officer for many businesses that have accounting personnel, but do not need a full time CA.
We provide our clients with financial statements preparation in accordance with current income tax law and/or Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for use by banks, investors, and other third parties. Our firm also offers a complete range of accounting and bookkeeping services including receivables, payables, payroll and suspense account maintenance.
- Bookkeeping And Maintenance Of General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, And Financial Statement Preparation.
- Bank Reconciliations To G/L
- New Business Consulting Including Consultations On Business Forms For Start-Up Companies.
- Basic Accounting Personnel Training (This Would Be Training Staff On QuickBooks, Simply Accounting And Other Accounting Soft Wares).
- Support With Specific Accounting Areas E.G. Sales Tax (GST, PST, Payroll And Other Regulatory Audit Assistance.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please contact us or call at 905 815 8442.